Friday, February 25, 2011

Heart-Shaped Glasses

So in the morning on my way to work the sun is coming up, so I usually have on my heart-shaped sunglasses that I picked up while in Little Tokyo in LA. They are one of my favorite pairs of sunglasses for their instant cute power. They also usually get me a lot of attention--even at Ren Fest one of the gate keepers started singing Marilyn Manson's "Heart Shaped Glasses" to me and asked if I was a MM fan :P

My usual morning bus driver gets a kick out of my heart sunglasses, and he told me earlier this week that he has a pair himself--green ones. He then told me he'd wear them the following day. Yesterday the bus pulls up and this is what greets me...

He totally is rocking the heart-shaped glasses! I've inspired a trend. When I asked to take his picture, because I was sure no one would believe me otherwise, he said "Make sure you post it on that site everyone uses--facebook--maybe someone will recognize me and say 'Hey you're the guy with the glasses!'"

You cannot deny I have the coolest bus driver ever. Now I need to buy more heart-shaped glasses!

Stay Spooky,
Gothcupcake

3 Comments:

Blogger Pili said...

You look so totally cute with your glasses! And you do have the coolest bus driver ever!

February 26, 2011 at 5:13 AM  
Blogger Marias said...

LOL! I already love the guy ...

February 26, 2011 at 3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marias wrote EXACTLY what i was going to, haha! you need to get a picture of the two of you rockin' the hearts together!

February 26, 2011 at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home