Saturday, January 29, 2011

365 Project Day 20

Day 20 of my 365 project I actually drew a nudie vampire girl, but I'd like to keep this blog safe for work so I drew some Frankenstein variations too. I might play around more with Frankenstein imagery, simply because it was a lot of fun to draw and I have so many more ideas! I may start doing whole scenes soon as well, I'd really like to draw cars :) Speaking of cars...
Saw this beauty today, it pulled up right in front of Nic and I while we were eating lunch outside of Green! I love classic cars!!!


Here's me considering a Tsoynami, Nic and I ended up splitting a Betterfinger Tsoynami after lunch, which we ate after bumping into Tracy of Strawberry Hedgehog! It was great having lunch and catching up with Tracy :)


Nic and I both got the special at Green today for lunch. It was Sante Fe Chicken with vegan bacon, vegan mayo, vegan mock chicken, melted vegan cheese, jalepanos (you can see mine in a nice pile beside my ketchup) and guacamole on a poboy bun! I had thyme fries on the side and a bottle of Jones Berry Lemonade soda to wash it down, yum! Nic tried the sweet potato puffs (which I've had before and recommend because they are so tasty!).
We did some thrift store hopping in an attempt to have a craft day, but neither one of us found what we needed for our crafts. I picked up a couple books for my dad, a sweet 24 cup mini cupcake pan for $2 (!) and a secret item which I might end up putting in the Etsy shop once I finish upcycling it!!

All in all it was a super funtastic day! How was your Saturday?
Stay Spooky,
Gothcupcake

1 Comments:

Blogger Pili said...

Hooray for great Saturdays!
Mine was work and then reading a bit before going to sleep, so nothing particularly exciting!

January 30, 2011 at 4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home