Thursday, January 27, 2011

365 Project Day 18

I was again inspired by tentacles. I really like how this came out and would like to work with this imagery some more. It might be another idea for the shop :) I'm not really happy with the heel in the background, it sort of looks like a metamorphosis, but to be honest I couldn't decide if it should have been a regular heel or another tentacle. I think if the other shoe had a regular heel it would add to the strangeness of the tentacle heel and trail of water.

Perhaps I will reveal a little about my latest obsession in my next post...

Stay Spooky,
Gothcupcake

2 Comments:

Blogger Pili said...

I love the tentacle heel! And I agree having the other heel being a regular one would add to the feel of the drawing!

January 28, 2011 at 4:53 AM  
Blogger Concertina said...

I love it! I want those heels.

But we all know how I feel about tentacles.

January 28, 2011 at 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home