Sunday, January 30, 2011

21/365


Today has been a long day. I had a big sale (that is still going on) in my Etsy shop, selling off the last of my old formula stock of Zombify eyeshadows in preparation for my relaunch. The sale went over much better than I thought it would! So now I'm getting ready for bed, but wanted to do a sketch for my project first.

Today's sketch is a character I created back in the 4th or 5th grade. His name is Zip!, complete with exclamation point. He was derived from a number 8 which makes up his eyes. I still like to draw Zip! on occasion along with some of the other weird characters I had come up with such as the Maniacle Monacle.

I may do a few more throwback sketches in the future. We'll see :)

Ah Nostalgia!

Stay Spooky,
Gothcupcake

1 Comments:

Blogger Pili said...

Hooray for successful sale! And even more Hooray for the relaunch!

January 31, 2011 at 5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home