Thursday, February 3, 2011

Forgive Me

I'm a little behind on posting my pictures, but not to worry I am still doing them! I've been feeling a bit under the weather and I'm officially sick again! Sore throat, the sniffles, light headed. Blech! I'm drinking plenty of fluids and hoping to get to bed at a decent time tonight to catch up on sleep.

It's been very cold for Phoenix these past few days and I took a few pictures of the ice yesterday and today that I will post along with my sketches in an upcoming post (once I track down my memory card...).

I hope you all are enjoying your week! Anyone have plans for this weekend? If you're getting buried with snow, what are some of your favorite indoor activities?

Stay Spooky,
Gothcupcake

2 Comments:

Blogger Pili said...

Feel better soon and take good care of your pretty self!

February 4, 2011 at 4:56 AM  
Blogger Gothcupcake said...

Thank you Pili, staying home today. Slept for most of the morning and now I'm on the couch laying down with the lap top to keep me company.

February 4, 2011 at 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home