Friday, January 21, 2011

365 Day 11 and 12


So the first image was my sketch from yesterday (Day 11), not spooky like the rest of my images, but it was inspired by a mini magic marker I found in my pencil cup at work. The color was "Tiny Toad Brown" so of course, I had to draw a toad. Or a frog, not sure what the difference is in appearance between the two...I've been a little under the weather this week so I completely spaced posting yesterday!
Today's image (Day 12) is back on theme, I've for some reason been inspired by beheaded beauties lately and may do a series of these.



My dreams last night all contained symbols indicating that my self expression is being suppressed so I may start doing more art forms. I will buy some paints soon and canvas :)



So much I want to cram into this weekend, we'll see how much I get accomplished!



Stay Spooky,
Gothcupcake

2 Comments:

Blogger Pili said...

Both are awesome sketches if very different in theme!

January 22, 2011 at 4:26 AM  
Blogger Gothcupcake said...

Thank you Pili!

January 23, 2011 at 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home