Wednesday, January 19, 2011

365 Day 10


So today's sketch is actually an idea I have for a new piece in the Gothcupcake line. I'm giving you an inside look at how my mind works. It's supposed to look like a brain, it might look a bit abstract since it's black and white line work, but let me know if it looks brainy :P

I think I might start sharing pictures of my gothy toy collection too haha.
Our kitty Boo wants attention, so perhaps I will play with her before hopping in the shower.
My shipment of pots for the reformulated eyeshadows should be coming soon, which means eyeshadows will be back up for grabs soon too!
Stay Spooky,
Gothcupcake

1 Comments:

Blogger Pili said...

Braaaains! Really cool!

January 20, 2011 at 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home