Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tim Burton Exhibit at LACMA

I was on the search for the perfect dress to wear to Tim Burton's exhibit, but then I realized it would probably be cooler if I made my own. An idea popped into my head that I had had a long time ago for a beetlejuice-inspired dress. I might just give it a go. I want it to be something that, while I'm at the event will look like I am dressed for it, however, if we do other things in L.A. before the event I won't look too overdone...that part might be tricky, but we'll see. I think I'm going to sketch out a few ideas and then go through my patterns and see if I have one I can work with.

I hope you all are having a great start to your week! Today in 1841 Edgar Allen Poe's Murders in the Rue Morgue was published and in 1912 Bram Stoker, author of Dracula, died.

Stay Spooky,
Gothcupcake

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Asphodel said...

I've nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award ^^

April 21, 2011 at 3:53 AM  
Blogger Lilly Peppermint said...

This exhibit came to Melbourne, Australia where I live. It's fantastic!!!

April 21, 2011 at 5:40 AM  
Blogger Gothcupcake said...

@ultimategothguide Thanks so much for the nomination! :D

@Black_Lily Awesome! I can't wait to see it!

April 21, 2011 at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home