Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Creator's Block?

I have so many things I want to make and I can't focus on just one and so now I've made one bunny-ish looking thing and I'm frustrated and ready for bed. :/ I'm going to give things another go in the morning and see what I can come up with. I thought I was still in the mood for sewing, but maybe I need to switch modes and try something else.


I do have a new formula for eyeshadow that I may try in different colors since the first color was quite successful. I'm hoping to have at least 5 new colors to bring with me to Coffee, Cookies and Crafts 4 this weekend along with some bath bombs, maybe some bath salts and some fun accessories or pins or hair clips or all of the above! I guess whatever I can motivate myself to make!


I did get a big kick in the bum today to work on some new items, I got home a little late from work today though since I had a lot of errands to run and time just got away from me tonight so I'm hoping to make tomorrow more productive. I need to pick out my cookie recipes for Saturday too!


I made a handy little to-do list today and did a good job of getting most everything complete--hooray!


Kalliope Kreations had me for our monthly swap on Attack of the Craft.com for the "Fill an Easter Basket" craft swap! Here is some of my loot :D



I hope you all are having a good week.

Stay Spooky,
Gothcupcake

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh- cute swap! :)

I'm definitely with you in the creator's block....plenty of ideas, but I'm kind of lacking motivation/enthusiasm for said ideas. I need an idea that will really inspire me!

And I'm really curious about the "weird bunny thing".

April 13, 2011 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Gothcupcake said...

haha Well, it's basically a small faceless bunny... not sure what to do with it, but I have a fondness for it.

April 18, 2011 at 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home