Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Model Offer

Let me preface this entry by saying that I have been dabbling in modeling here and there, and thusly some months ago started an account on Model Mayhem. Having an account on Model Mayhem I sometimes get model inquiries e-mailed to me from supposed agents or agencies in foreign countries offering me money to come here to shoot photos of me. It is usually pretty easy to tell just by the e-mail subject lines that these e-mails are scams. The subject of the e-mail below, which I woke up to this morning, was Model Job Offer With Good Payment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, any respectable modeling agency would have a bit more professionalism I would think, and perhaps not exclaim so much as if it were a Craigslist ad.

I would also like to point out that I have my name on my Model Mayhem account, so the opening to this e-mail was awesome.

Hello Vegan,

My name is Joy Dav my friend use to call me JAYDEE . Am The Secretary to the ( Beautiful World ) Printing house, which based in the Malaysia and has branches in AFRICA.I saw your profile and pictures at
www.modelmayhem.com while searching in the internet, I appreciate it and I would like us to do some works together. Our company presently have good offer for you. I want to know if you are interested in modeling because we need pictures of a good looking person who will be on the magazine cover of some of our clients Company. Please let me know if you are interested in the deal. So $400 for a shoot and the shoot will take at your place. Let me know if you are interested in my offer and I would give you further details
Secretary
JAYDEE

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home