Saturday, April 10, 2010

Starving Artist

This is the apron my friend Katie got me for my birthday last year. I like to wear it when I'm working on my ghoulish creations. It says: "Someday I'll be the artist formally known as starving"... so true... (I hope!):
As you can see behind me I'm working on some new skelly hand hair clips :) There they are with a fresh coat of primer!

They end up looking like this:

These hair clips were really popular at Con-Nichiwa (I sold out!), so I think they will be a new regular in the Gothcupcake Etsy shop!

I hope you all are having a horrendous weekend!

Stay Spooky,
Gothcupcake

2 Comments:

Blogger Pili said...

That's such a cool apron! And a good source of motivation too, I'm sure!

April 11, 2010 at 5:33 AM  
Blogger Gothcupcake said...

Indeed! A great source of inspiration, especially when times get hard and I question it all...

April 11, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home