Monday, March 15, 2010

Inspiration Strikes!

I am EXTREMELY excited about the latest project that I have been working on and for all of the new ideas that I have had over the last few weeks as well. The process of creating the things I need to make these projects come to fruition has taken me a little while, but it will all be worth it!

The most exciting thing for me, is when I come up with a new idea and I search around on-line to see if anyone else has thought of it too, and I find absolutely nothing remotely close! It's a very good feeling and I really can't wait to reveal what I've been working on.

I hope that's not too much of a build up haha I don't want people to be disappointed! I think I just had a sort of creative block for such a long time, that it feels good to have the blood flowing again :)

I hope everyone is doing well in Spooksville!

I look forward to revealing my new items, new models and a new look very soon!

Stay tuned and as always...

Stay Spooky,
Gothcupcake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home