Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's Official!

Gothcupcake officially has it's own business checking account now!
I'm such a dork, I got so excited writing out my first check today as Gothcupcake! :D

'Scary Mary, quite contrary, how does your graveyard garden grow? With funeral bells, all nine hells and pretty little graves all in a row'

My cherry tomatoes have sprouted! ^_^ Nothing else in the other pots, but I'm still hopeful. Our tomato plants always seemed to be the first to sprout up when we grew our own back home too, so I'm not surprised.

I've also been playing with spraypaint and clay tonight. maybe I'll share some pictures of those pieces tomorrow :)

I hope everyone is having a frightful day!

Stay Spooky,
Gothcupcake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home