Monday, June 1, 2009

Ow :(

For the past few days this one spot of my gums between my 2 back teeth on my top right side of my mouth has been sore. At first I thought I must have gotten something stuck in my gums, but it has been sore for 4 days now and tonight it was sore to chew as well. I may have to cave and see a dentist. :( My teeth don't hurt, but that one itty bitty spot of my gums just stays sore. I think I will try getting some Lysterine to try as the other mouth wash I have doesn't seem to be helping, and if that doesn't work then I might have to go to the dentist. I just hope it's not an impacted tooth or anything crazy causing my gum soreness!

1 Comments:

Blogger jenerek! said...

mouth pain is the worst! i hope all is well....

June 2, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home