Friday, April 24, 2009

Decisions Desicisions...

I have decided (as the title suggests) that this blog needs more content! I've been meaning to add reviews to this blog! Reviews with shiny pictures. Sometimes they might be silly, sometimes they might be serious, but it would be fun to review designers, DIYers, magazines, foods, recipes, books, you name it I'll review it! So stay tuned as I will have reviews for you soon! Feel free to comment if you'd like me to review your shop, products, or if you have a suggestion for a review you would like to see!

Also, as promised, I will have some new pictures for you very soon from my latest photoshoot with Tharn Photography! I'm thinking some of the outtakes might be fun ^_^

Last but not least I've been considering doing some giveaways/contests in the near future too! Who doesn't love free stuff, right?!

Please feel free to shoot me a comment if you have any ideas for contests or if you would be interested in sending me some samples/promos for prizes!

I hope you all have a great weekend--Thank Goth It's Friday!!

Stay spooky,
gothcupcake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home