Saturday, April 18, 2009

Photoshoot, etc.

Today I had my first official photoshoot with Tharn Photography! No preview pics for you yet, but I did get to sneak peek them all and I'm excited. We did a few different locations for a few different projects. It was a long day, but I'm excited!

I bought some strawberries today and had a handful when we got home. WOW! They were soooo sweet and delicious! I haven't had strawberries that good in a long time.

My new blue hair is holding up pretty well, I might need to retouch a few spots next week, but so far I'm impressed!

More news, pics, etc. on the way!

Coffins and glitter,
gothcupcake

1 Comments:

Blogger jenerek! said...

ooh! excited to see the photos!

April 19, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home