Sunday, May 8, 2011

Monster Hiking

A couple weekends ago Scott and I went hiking at Lost Dutchman Park. We had a picnic lunch and enjoyed the beautiful weather and crazy winds while we hiked! I was compelled to bring Draculaura along for the journey...

Here is Scott at the entrance to the park taking a picture of me taking his picture :P
Draculaura strapped in for the journey!


Scott and I being silly.


Pretty wild flowers :)
My arse, and Draculaura. Now, before you think me cruel for subjecting a vampire to a day in the desert sun, keep in mind she uses spf 666.

Draculaura striking a pose...
...and enjoying the view below.
On our way out of the park we saw the Ghost Town and mining areas. There were a few crazy little shops and this one seemed like a cool place to stop. Brian Pulido or Rob Zombie need to use this in one of their next horror films, I mean, you didn't even see the inside. Retro soda machines out front and a toilet seat sign, can't beat that ;P

All in all it was a pretty sweet day, and I can't wait to go on more hiking adventures in new locales.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Mother's Day and weekend.

Stay Spooky,
Gothcupcake

1 Comments:

Blogger Pili said...

That looks like such an awesome hike! And I'm in love with Draculaura!!

May 9, 2011 at 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home