Monday, January 10, 2011

365 Project!

Hello neglected readers,

I have decided that a good way for me to keep up with this blog and jump start my art again would be with a 365 project! So here is day one!!! I just did this little sketch of a punk-goth-mummy-fairy this morning. I plan on doing at least one sketch/drawing a day preferably of gothy-type creature girls :) I would like to go back to my cthulhu women too...



Also, as I promised on Facebook I will soon be posting my vegan red velvet cupcake recipe (and the vegan cream cheese frosting recipe too) along with a recipe for the blueberry muffins I made this week for breakfast!

I look forward to putting some life back into this blog and I hope you come along for the ride!

Bugs and Kisses,

Gothcupcake

1 Comments:

Blogger Pili said...

I can't wait to see the daily sketches and more baking recipes!

January 10, 2011 at 6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home