Sunday, November 1, 2009

Konichiwa

SabotenCon has officially ended and after being MIA in Japanland for the last 3 days I am back and ready to knock your coffins off! SabotenCon was my first time selling at a convention of that size before, and it was an amazing experience. Our boothmates were pretty cool, the costumes and cosplay were amazing and there were so many talented people in the Artists Alley! I have a *TON* of pictures on my camera to upload and sift through, but pictures are coming soon!

HUGE thanks to the lovely Mary O. of Black Kitten Accessories who helped Friday and Saturday, as well as provided transportation, fed me, laughed with me, froze with me under the darn air conditioning vent and made the experience that much more fun and memorable! Also HUGE thanks to Scott of Tharn Photography who helped me today, as well as wore the cheesy Vampire t-shirt I bought him, provided transportation, fed me, laughed with me, photographed me, froze with me and made the experience that much more fun and memorable as well! Thanks to Mary and Scott for being eye candy too! ;P I love you guys.

The apartment looks like an absolute disaster and I will most likely spend the next few days cleaning it up, but it was worth it. Now I'm planning on SabotenCon 2010 and maybe a few others...

I will try to post pictures, etc. soon!

Stay Spooky,
Gothcupcake

2 Comments:

Blogger Pili said...

Marycakes!

I'm really glad to hear it was a success and I really CAN'T wait to see all the pics!!

November 1, 2009 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger Sheikasaurus Rex said...

Yay! So glad it went great!

Sheika
http://OMGcow.blogspot.com

November 3, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home