Saturday, September 19, 2009

SabotenCon 2009!


Gothcupcake will officially have a booth in the Artist's Alley at this year's SabotenCon in Mesa, AZ for THREE days: October 30th, 31st, and November 1st!

Mary O. of Black Kitten Accessories will be helping me man the booth, so stop by and say hello, enjoy some candy, see some exclusive items made just for SabotenCon and get Con-exclusive goodie bags with every purchase! There are tons of events going on and lots to see and do!

I hope to see you there!

Stay Spooky,
Gothcupcake

4 Comments:

Blogger Pili said...

I hope you'll get loads of sales and have a lot of fun, Mary squared!!

September 20, 2009 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Gothcupcake said...

hehe Thanks Pili! ^_^ I think you're the only person who reads my blog ;P

September 20, 2009 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger lollywood said...

ooh that sounds like fun! i'm sure your stuff will be a hit there!! :)

September 21, 2009 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger Gothcupcake said...

Thanks Lolly, I sure hope so!

September 26, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home