Friday, October 16, 2009

Busycakes



I have less than 2 weeks left to finish preparations for SabotenCon and man has it been a busy month! I've worked on some new items that will be unveiled at the convention and will soon be added to my etsy shop, including new headwear, hair clips, bows, and collectible plush toys!

In addition to preparing for Saboten, I've also been working on a commissioned piece and gearing up for a photoshoot the end of November beginning of December.

The photoshoot will be an edgy goth/fetish shoot featuring work from tons of talented DIYers, seamstresses, crafters, and artists!

Keep on the lookout for Gothcupcake tees in the Gothcupcake Etsy store! Coming soon!

On a side note, if you're not following Gothcupcake on Twitter yet follow me now @Gothcupcake to win all sorts of prizes in my weekly ReTweet giveaways! I did two RT contests just this week and have many more planned! Also be sure to follow the Gothcupcake mascot and everyone's favorite zombie model @ZoeZombie13 on Twitter to hear about her latest adventures and current cravings.

Lots more exciting things are on the way for Gothcupcake, including big blog giveaways!

Stay Spooky,
gothcupcake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home