Okay! Finally a blog giveaway! The giveaway contest starts today October 20th and ends Saturday October 24th! A winner will be announced on Sunday October 25th from all eligible entries received.
Winner will receive a VEGAN clutch from Healing Heart Designs
*"VEGAN" silver badge/pin from Healing Heart Designs
*"VEGAN" bottle cap keychain from Black Kitten Accessories
*Mini skull vegetable glycerin soap from Agonys Decay
*Hot Pink Gothcupcake
skelly hand hair clip
jelly bracelet set
*2 Chupa Chups vegan-friendly fruit lollipops (we pick the flavors)
*Black cat bubble magnet from Room 3 DesignsHere are the ways you can enter!
Each participant can choose as many items from the list below to enter, but no repeating the same item for more entries.(For example, do not create multiple twitter accounts and follow us with all of them, you will only be allowed one twitter entry for following Gothcupcake and one entry for following Zoe Zombie.)
Each additional item completed will give you an additional entry into the contest, giving you the chance to have up to 11 entries total (if you do the bonus too)!Here are the entry options:
1. Follow the Gothcupcake fan page on facebook
. Comment here with your facebook username for it to count as an entry. (If you are already a fan of our facebook page you can still post your facebook username here as an entry.)
2. Follow Gothcupcake on twitter
and post your username here. (If you already follow Gothcupcake on twitter you can still post your username here as an entry.)
3. Follow ZoeZombie on twitter
and post a link to your twitter page in a comment. (If you already follow Zoe on twitter you can still post your username here as an entry.)
4. Create your version of the Gothcupcake Goth Girl logo. Include the image or a link to your image in a comment. (Artwork must be your own, no google images. By entering your artwork you are giving Gothcupcake permission to use the artwork in future ads, promotions and publications on-line or in print. If you'd like to be credited for your work please include your artist name or full name along with the entry.)
5. Create a Gothcupcake haiku: the first line with five syllables, the second line with seven syllables and the third line with five syllables. Post your haiku in a comment.
6. Share your favorite cupcake recipe! Comment with your fave recipe. (If it's from another site or source please include the source as well) Extra cupcake points if it's a vegan recipe!
7. Tweet about this contest on Twitter and send us a link to your tweet or a screen shot of your tweet as a comment.
8. Create your gothiest cupcake and post your image or a link to your cupcake here as a comment.
9. Comment with a link to your favorite Gothcupcake item (sold or still for sale) from gothcupcake.etsy.com and tell why it's your favorite.
10. Blog about this contest and post a link to the blog entry in your comment.
*BONUS* If you own something from Gothcupcake post a picture of yourself (or a link to a picture of yourself) as a comment wearing/with the Gothcupcake item(s) for an extra entry!
Have fun spooksters!