That’s right. I’ve been so obsessed with cameras and photography lately I’ve decided to hold a photography contest!
Theme: Cake! My birthday is coming up so I want to see your best photos of cake! Cupcakes, wedding cakes, show me the sweet stuff!
Equipment: *Any camera*: digital, film, camera phone, polaroid–if it snaps a photo you can enter that photo in the contest!
Entry Fee: $5 USD per entrant, one photo per entrant
- One photo per entrant
- No goofy photoshop photos (Only use photoshop for light editing, cropping or watermarks please!)
- No copyright infringement, please only submit photos you own the rights to and have taken yourself
- Photo must have the cake theme to qualify
- Entrant must have paid entry fee to qualify
- Send your $5 USD entry fee via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org, include your name and mailing address in the comments/notes Example: “Photo Contest Entry Fee, Jack Skellington, 1313 Spooky Lane, Halloween Town, AZ 00000,” etc.
- Send your photo to email@example.com, files should be jpeg format low res. Include “Photo Contest Entry” in the subject and in the body include your name and mailing address and let me know you’ve sent the entry fee.
- Photos will be posted on the Mary Cakes Facebook page in a specialPhoto Contest album!
- Entries must be received by July 30th, votes will be measured by the number of “likes” on the entries, so the sooner you enter the more time you’ll have to accrue votes!
- Winner and runner up will be chosen from all qualified entries and announced on July 31st!
- Grand Prize winner is the photo with the most votes, runner up is photo chosen by the judges based on theme, creativity, quality and composition.
One Grand Prize winner will be awarded the Holgawood Oscar gold 120 camera.
One runner up winner will be awarded a mystery prize! To be determined by number of entries.
So, get snappy!