Tuesday, April 14, 2009

OH MY GOTH!

I just got home. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and afterward I stopped to get some lunch and then went to the post office to mail out some orders. On my way to the post office my crafty senses started tingling and I turned and looked in the shop window I was passing and saw bolts of fabric. A woman leaving the shop said, "You should go in, they have everything you've ever dreamed of in there." I was good though, I first went to the post office and then came back to the shop. Such beautiful fabrics, fun fabrics, and DIY-style patterns! A fabric store that's a 10 minute walk from my apartment!! It will surely be the death of my paycheck! I can't wait to go back. I picked up a pattern to make a diaper bag, one of the women at work is having a baby shower next month, I plan on making her the bag as a gift :) Hopefully she doesn't get a lot of diaper bags! Mine will have skulls on it though, so I can be certain she won't get any like that! ;P

Yay for fabric!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home