Sunday, July 26, 2009

Donation Button

You may or may not have noticed the recent addition of a PayPal "Donate" button at the right hand side of this blog. I cannot at this time afford a small business loan, as I am paying back my student loans from college and do not need to be in any more debt. However, I have a lot of projects and plans in the works for Gothcupcake that I cannot do simply because of a lack of funds. I know right now is a hard time for everyone, so if you cannot donate anything please don't feel pressured to! I just figured every little bit helps, so the button is there for anyone who is interested in helping fund my future business ventures.

Thank you to everyone who continues to support my business, reposts, retweets, friends, follows, and purchases from me! I greatly appreciate each and every one of you.

Stay Spooky,
Gothcupcake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home