Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blog Feature!


I feel honored to announce that I have been featured in the amazing Jenerek!'s blog! Go here to check it out here on Blogger!: Snoop Blog

Also, I have a new logo thanks to the very talented and awesome comic artist Armand Villavert Jr.! I hope you like it because you will be seeing a lot more of it (pop by my shop and you'll already get a glimpse!).

So I guess this post is more of a big thank you note to a few people who rock :P

Thanks everyone!

Stayed tuned as I have a slew of new items I've been meaning to post and have not had the chance to photograph yet. They are on their way!

2 Comments:

Blogger jenerek! said...

as i said before- you are most welcome! you deserve some recognition, girl! i'm glad you liked it! oh- and i cannot wait to see the new stuffs! :)
adorable logo, too!

February 25, 2009 at 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool! congrats.

and great logo. :)

February 25, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home