Saturday, April 21, 2012

Stuff I Love Saturday

Inspired by Gala Darling's "Things I Love Thursday" I decided to post a list of things I love.


  • My new septum piercing that I got on Friday the 13th!
  • My new asymetrical hair cut that I got this week
  • Black Lipstick
  • Green combat boots
  • Big gaudy rings
  • Unicorns
  • Zombies
  • Action Figures 
  • Tempura vegan sushi for lunch 
  • Watching Batman Beyond with Scott 
  • My glittery pink Cup-A-Cake cupcake container
  • Onion rings 
  • Free samples at the super market 
  • Studs and spikes 
  • Peanut butter fudge 
  • Joan Jett and the Black Hearts greatest hits 
  • Free Record Store Day
  • Legos
  • Painting my nails pink and black
  • Girls night out by Tempe Town Lake
  • Listening to gritty songs on vinyl
  • Taking pictures with my Holga

2 Comments:

Blogger Pili said...

Yay for things we love!

April 22, 2012 at 5:04 AM  
Blogger Gothcupcake said...

:D Hooray!

April 22, 2012 at 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home