Sunday, May 23, 2010

Phoenix Comicon 2010

If you're wondering why I haven't updated in a little while, it's because Gothcupcake will be at the Pheonix Comicon May 27th-30th! I won't have an exhibitor's table this time around, but I will be showing off Gothcupcake clothing designs for the JFashion Trunk Show on Saturday the 29th from 3 to 5:30pm! Come to the show to see Japanese Street Fashions exclusively from local designers and have the opportunity to purchase a few items from the designers after the show!

I joined in last minute and my friend Nic is lending me a few of her friends to model at the show as well as collaborating on some ensembles! I will be modeling as well as showing off my designs and maybe even taking part in a little Q&A! My photographer will be there to shoot pictures during the event, feel free to stop by and take a picture with me! Come join in the fun and see Gothcupcake's first ever fashion show this coming weekend!

Stay Spooky,
Gothcupcake

2 Comments:

Blogger Pili said...

That's so exciting Marycakes!
I hope the show will be a HUGE success!

May 24, 2010 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger thestarvingartist said...

Thanks Pili! :D

May 24, 2010 at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home