Thursday, November 20, 2008

Strange New World

I always find using new materials to be an exciting challenge. Challenging because I need to learn something new, and find ways to use the method and create it in a way that is my own. Exciting because the possibilities are endless when combining a new material and/or method with what you already do well.

My first attempt at a new (secret) method I've been working on has not been so great, but with the help of my friend Mary O. (of Black Kitten Accessories) I think I might just be able to get a handle on it.

In the mean time I did some sketches last night for a new necklace I will have in the works. I'm really excited about it and might just have the time to get started on a few today :)

Tonight join us in the chat room on Etsy.com where the members of DIYscene will be having a Thursday Night Sale!!! Catch great deals just in time for the holidays on clothing, accessories, household items and more! Free shipping, 15% off, Buy One Get One Free, and so many more sales you won't know what hit you! Don't miss the fun!

Until next time,
Gothcupcake

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home